The following are definitions for the Product Lifecycle:
- Pre-release (PRE): The product has not yet been released. It is in process of qualification for release and the datasheet is subject to change.
- Active: The product is in active production and is recommended for design-in.
- Not Recommended for New Design (NRND): The product is in active production, but is not recommended for new design-in. In most cases, a newer generation of products has been released and is recommended.
- End of Life (EOL): A lifetime buy has been announced for the product; the plan for this product is to become obsolete.
- Obsolete (OBS): This product is no longer available.
This product is subject to the U.S. Department of Commerce Export Administration Regulations; it may have a specific Export Control Classification Number (ECCN). Please consult the export regulations at www.bis.doc.gov.
- Non-RoHS: This product does not comply with the RoHS directive.
- RoHS: This product does comply with the RoHS directive.
- REACH: This product does comply with the REACH directive.
- WEEE: This product does comply with the WEEE directive.
EZ, EZP, EQ, EQP
NRND/Obsolete Page Status
Please be patient as we will continue to update datasheets and this page with resources to support existing customers. Thank you.