NRND/Obsolete Page Status
Please be patient as we will continue to update datasheets and this page with resources to support existing customers. Thank you.
The following are definitions for the Product Lifecycle:
- Pre-release (PRE): The product has not yet been released. It is in process of qualification for release and the datasheet is subject to change.
- Active: The product is in active production and is recommended for design-in.
- Not Recommended for New Design (NRND): The product is in active production, but is not recommended for new design-in. In most cases, a newer generation of products has been released and is recommended.
- End of Life (EOL): A last time buy (LTB) has been announced for the product; the plan for this product is to become obsolete.
- Obsolete (OBS): This product is no longer available.
This product is subject to the U.S. Department of Commerce Export Administration Regulations; it may have a specific Export Control Classification Number (ECCN). Please consult the export regulations at www.bis.doc.gov.
- Non-RoHS: This product does not comply with the RoHS directive.
- RoHS: This product does comply with the RoHS directive.
- REACH: This product does comply with the REACH directive.
- WEEE: This product does comply with the WEEE directive.
EZ, EZP, EQ, EQP
Obsolescence Letter – EZ Package
EOL Letter – EOL ADM-0026-5931SM & ADM-0126-5835SM 04/2019 (effective immediately)
EOL Letter – IQ 08/2018 (effective immediately)
EOL Letter – M1-0008, M1-0012 (SMT and Carrier)
EOL Letter – M9 08/2018 (effective immediately)
EOL Letter – MMIQ-0205SSM 03/2019 (effective upon stock depletion)
EOL Letter – Multipliers 08/2018 (effective immediately)
EOL Letter – Multipliers 08/2018 (with LTB)
EOL Letter – PD-0030SM (leaded SMT)
Part Number Modification & EOL Letter – T3 Product Line & CQ (leaded SMT)